Zombie Apocalypse at Black Cloud Gallery, March 27
Black Cloud Gallery is proud to announce the Zombie Apocalypse will begin on Sunday March 27th 6:00 pm at 1909 South Halsted!
Black Cloud Gallery will have a special reception to show the artwork of the Zombie Apocalypse. Metaloake, hosted by Mary Mac of Maryoake and DJ Eleven. There will be prizes including, Rock Trading Cards, PBR Swag, Concert Tees and Rock Poster and Albums (Vinyl). Come to Black Cloud Gallery at 1909 South Halsted Sunday March 27th from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm, sing your favorite Rock or Metal song and see Zombie Art, medical illustrations, pin up and hot rod artworks, as well as Zombie skate board decks.
We will be featuring the art work of the following artists:
- Kimberly MacAulay- Whose large, post apocalyptic portraits are up to 7 feet x 5 feet will be displayed. These amazing figurative paintings make an unreal subject, real. Even though MacAulay’s subject matter can be considered dark they are full of emotion and yearning.
- Anna Vlaminck- A published medical illustrator, (The Texas Heart Institute Journal, and The Journal of Trauma, Injury, Infection, and Critical Care) Will be showing her latest illustrations of the human body.
- Eric Cronin- Whose stark multi-media pieces represent his views of the labor force of Chicago’s urbanism, and influenced from the culture of motorcycles and tattoos, Eric Cronin returns to us from our grand opening in October 2010 to show us his newest works.
- Saturday, March 26, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm : Preview
- Sunday, March 27, 6:00 pm : Reception & Metaloke
- Monday, March 28, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm : Final Viewing
#8 Halsted bus to 18th Street
#18 18th/16th bus to 18th Street and Halsted Red Line:
To Roosevelt and then on to the #18 bus to 18th Street To Cermak/Chinatown then on to the #21 Bus west to Halsted and then walk 2 blocks north
You must log in to post a comment.